FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION ABOUT NIOS & IT’S COURSES
Q. 1 Is nios board valid?
- Yes, Nios board is valid in all over India & it is 3rd Largest Board in India as an open school. it is recognised by MHRD (Ministry of Human Resources Development) Government of India.
Q. 2 Benefits Of Taking Nios Admission With J.P Institute Of Education
- FEATURES :
- SECONDARY (CLASS 10 / SENIOR SECONDARY-CLASS – 12 ADMISSION
- NIOS TERM END EXAM – October -2020
- CBSE & NCERT SYLLABUS FORMAT
- CONVENIENT ADMISSION PROCESS
- ON DEMAND EXAM AVAILABLE ON ANY MONTH
- FACILITY FOR STUDENTS WHO IN CLASS 8/9/10/11/12
- ANY BOARD STUDENTS CAN APPEAR
- ONLINE ADMISSION
- ASSISTANCE IN TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENTS
- ASSISTANCE IN PROJECT WORK
- WE ARE NIOS EXPERTS & WELCOME ALL THE STUDENTS TO SHARE THEIR PROBLEMS.
Q. 3 Who can Join NIOS?
- Students who dropped the study can take the admission in NIOS
- 6th, 7th 8th 9th fail can take admission in 10th class
- 11th and 12th fail can take admission in 12th class
- Who has gape in the study can take Admission
- There in no maximum Age Criteria
- 10th pass students also can take admission in from different subjects in 12th class
- 11th pass or failed students also can take admission in from different subjects in 12th class
Q.4 What is the eligibility criteria for admission to the Secondary Course?
- A learner who has passed class VIII and has valid proof of attaining 14 years of age can apply for registration to the Secondary Course.
- The learner who gives a self-certificate stating that “I have studied and able to pursue the secondary course” is also eligible for admission to the Secondary Course.
- Residential proof of the learner.
Q.5 What is the validity period of admission?
- The Admission (once registered) is valid for a period of 5 years from the date of admission
Q. 6 Can any learner take direct admission in the Senior Secondary courses?
- No. In order to take admission in the Senior Secondary course, the learner must have passed the Secondary course from a recognized Board.
Q.7 What is the minimum age to take admission in the Senior Secondary Course?
- The minimum age to take admission in the Senior Secondary Course is 15 years.
Q.8 What are the mediums of studies available in NIOS?
- The NIOS offers the Secondary course in English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Odia, Telugu, Gujarati, Tamil and Malayalam mediums; and the Senior Secondary course in English, Hindi, Odia, Bengali, Gujarati and Urdu mediums.
Q.9 What are the subjects available for the Secondary Course (Class-X)?
- Hindi, English, Urdu, Sanskrit, Bengali, Odia, Marathi, Telugu, Gujarati, Kannada, Punjabi, Assamese, Nepali, Malayalam, Arabic, Persian, Tamil, Mathematics, Science and Technology, Social Science, Economics, Business Studies, Home Science, Psychology, Indian Culture and Heritage, Painting, Data Entry Operations, Accountancy, Veda Adhyan, Sanskrit Vyakaran, Bharatiya Darshan, Sanskrit Sahitya. (32 subjects including 17 languages).
Q. 10 Can the learner seek admission in additional subjects also?
- Yes. A learner can opt up to two additional subjects. Thus, in all, a learner can choose maximum of seven subjects.
Q. 11 What are the subjects available for the Senior Secondary Course (Class-XII)?
- Hindi, English, Bengali, Odia, Tamil, Urdu, Sanskrit, Gujarati, Punjabi, Persian, Arabic, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry,Biology, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Psychology,Computer Science, Sociology, Painting, Environmental Science, Mass Communication, Data Entry Operations, Introduction to Law, Library and Information Science, Veda Adhyan, Sanskrit Vyakaran, Bharatiya Darshan, Sanskrit Sahitya. (36 subjects including 11 languages).
Q. 12 How many subjects are required to be taken for obtaining the pass certificate?
- For obtaining a pass certificate at the Secondary level, a learner is required to pass in minimum of five subjects including one or maximum two languages.
Q. 13 Can a learner choose any subject combination?
- Yes, a learner has the option to choose subjects of his/her choice from the list provided at NIOS website and prospectus keeping in view the Passing Criteria and Certification Criteria, as also the requirement of other Boards/Universities for further education.
Q. 14 Why you should choose J.P INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION to take admission in Nios?
- J.P INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION is one of the best Institute for Nios admission & Coaching. You must choose J.P Institute because it provides better Nios admission services and proper guidance & whole year support for assignment, practical, I-CARD, Nios study Material, nios syllabus, nios exam hall ticket, nios admit cards, nios study centre, exam centre. if you take nios admission with J.P Institute you will get study centre & exam centre nearby to you.